Saturday, January 14, 2017

Fourth Week in February

Grizz has really been starting to look scruffy and dirty lately so I decided it was time for a grooming session.  Between brushing, bathing, letting dry, then snipping out knots and trimming and brushing it was a week long activity but he looked so much better after!!




Of course, I had enough hair I  could have created a whole other large dog! ;-)


We also really love our kitties!  The weather has been nice and warm so we have been slowly introducing them to the outside.











The Provo City Center Temple was finally ready to be dedicated and we were so excited to go through it during the open house.  We met my parents and siblings and went through together. Uncle Carl also met us.  So neat because for as long as I can remember it has been the tabernacle.  Then with the fire, and the announcement to make it a temple and watching it being transformed and built back up, was all just  so amazing and such a humbling experience.






















The stake YW also got tickets for the teenagers in the stake and the activity day age girls and their mothers to go through the temple and get to walk through the bride room and all that.  Aly and I were able to get together with Rachel and Karlie and go through with them.  That was really neat to discuss with Aly the things inside the temple and think about being in the bride room.  I love the temple!!





No comments:

Post a Comment