Towards the entrance of the park they have a huge pond and give you hot dogs to 'feed' the gators. Unfortunately the birds know you have food and sometimes steal pieces right out of your hand ( which actually happened to me, pesky white birds) but most of it gets into the water for the gators.
Next, gator wrestling
After testing our skills at gator wrestling we walked around to see the sites.
Train ride
Splash pad
Feeding the birds
By this time we pretty much saw everything at least once if not 2 or 3 times so we decided to head to the airport.
| Will gator wrestling |
The kids were exhausted by the time we got home. It has truly been so incredible I can not describe it adequately. The memories we made, exploring new places and having new adventures was a once in a life time trip and I will always remember it. Truly one of my very favorite anniversary celebrations ever!! I loved Florida, I loved the hotel, I loved the parks we went to and explored, the beach was the kind of beach I dream about with warm turquoise water. The best family vacation ever!
Looks like a really neat place to go! And love the picture of Will sleeping on the airplane!
ReplyDelete