Jenny, Jackie and I haven't gotten together in several years. We were all talking together about how we should do a girls weekend get away so we picked a weekend away in Moab for October 14 and 15th. Jenny flew in to Salt Lake Air Port and I picked her up. Jackie met us at my house and we drove to Moab together. We checked in to our little cabin and then decided to do a sunset hike to Delicate Arch. It was beautiful! I really enjoyed it at sunset. Also walking back in the dark is a different experience than hiking it during the day. I saw a scorpion and a desert fox! After the hike I took the girls to my favorite Moab restaurant for delicious Mexican food.
The next day we got ready and saw the other sites and a few hikes in Arches.
By this time it was dinner time and we were hungry. We went and ate, walked down main street looking at stores and then just relaxed at our cabin. The next morning we checked out and drove back to my house. We hugged Jackie and said goodbye. Jenny stayed another night. It really was so much fun getting to see each other and to hike around Arches together. Fun times!!
No comments:
Post a Comment