James' teacher sent me some pics today. She said James was picked to participate in the teacher verses student activities in the back to school assembly. I'm so glad she sent me this pics!
Painted the laundry room. Tommy supervised
We took the kiddos for a drive/hike up the canyon while spotting for buck. We ended up finding some cool horny toads! One of my favorite lizards!
I was thinking it might be nice to have another big dog for Grizz to play with and maybe one that wasn't quite so friendly with everybody. Someone who might be a little bit more of a gaurd/watch dog. I looked at some local rescues and found a German Shepherd girl for adoption. So excited to get her!
She is Gorgeous!!! I love her!! Her name is Rosie but since we watch Uncle Carl's dog Rosie we decided to change her name to Lilly. I am in love with her! She is a bit timid and looks for direction from me but she is soooo in tune with her instincts and the emotions/energy around her. So far she has gotten along great with our dogs. We spent the next few days just hanging out in the yard letting Lilly adjust and settle in.
No comments:
Post a Comment