Sunday, November 4, 2018

Fourth Week In November

The Friday before Thanksgiving Gma Snow passed away. It was pretty sudden. She had feared dieing for so long I was of a mind that she should just get it over with and she would be surprised at how it was not scary at all. I had spent the last few years helping her clean around her house and I was more upset than I thought I would be. I miss her. We had her funeral the day before Thanksgiving.


She wasn't actually buried that day but we did go have a brief grave side service for those who were in town and would have to leave again before she could be buried. Uncle Carl had also passed on that same morning gma had. We also miss him so much. Double heartache.




Since Julie was in town for a few days for the funeral we had a siblings lunch.  It was so fun to visit with everybody



Coming along on the bed


Of course it snowed the day we buried grandma.










Will's Christmas program








No comments:

Post a Comment