Sunday, July 22, 2018

End of July

July 24th we went to the Mapleton Pioneer Day parade. Then we went to the carnival and played games and played on the blow up water toys. Came home and just hung out. Will and Grizz had a great time running through the sprinklers. 








The next day Mike and I hiked in to put his trail cameras up. I love that hike.




























I got to hang out and watch Rachel's super cute kiddos a few times this week. 



Will's crazy hair face





















The 28th we went and got a load of wood. After we drove to the top of that dirt road. The kids and I had a fire, ate hot dogs and hung out enjoying the mountains while Mike hiked in to check his cameras. So beautiful. I love the mountains!!










It was a great evening. The next day we picked some stuff from our garden, hung out and looked at the trail cam pics. 







More trail cam pics










We went and visited Phil and Leslie. July really was such a fun month. We did a lot of fun things but also had fun relaxing and enjoying the summer. Time is going way too fast!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment