Found this bug in the house and asked Mike what it was, he said it was a young lady bug. Interesting!
We came home to find the peas ready to pick. Mike took a bag to Connie at work.
Tommy is determined to catch the mice in the wood pile. Poor Grizz is asking for comfort and I miss my honey!!
I love my day lilies! They just took off this year! We live in such a beautiful place and I love my kitty Tommy! He comes running for snuggles when he hears our cars driving down the road, or when he hears me calling him.
Grizz's foot is looking way better.
Got to play with baby Joshy and Will is very proud of himself for cutting his own meat and wanted a picture.
Mike has taken up spear fishing and we went to Deer Creek Reservoir. It was a bit cold and windy on the shore but great view.
Relaxed the rest of the day. Garden.
Wow, what a month. It was really fun, lots of exciting things, now here's to a relaxing and fun rest of the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment